Rushing for time yet want to have a nice, hot bread for breakfast? Wanna bake but lack of all the fanciful utensils and equipments? Then this quick-bake recipe is for you! As long as you have a blender, simple measuring equipments and an oven, this recipe can be easily replicate by anyone. Perfect for beginners as well!
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups (170 grams) tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup (66 grams) grated cheese i.e. mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar – your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of salt (or more to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a muffin tin. Put all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender so that everything gets blended well. At this point you can store the batter in the refrigerator for up to a week.
2. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until all puffy and just lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool on a rack for a few minutes. Eat while warm or save to reheat later.
**The batter is enough for 16 mini-sized or 12 normal-sized muffin tray.